We’re Hiring – Project Lead
We are looking for a senior level Project Lead with a strong understanding of digital media, target audiences, creative ideation and implementation while meeting customer KPI’s to help drive social media accounts with strong conceptual content. This person will be the face of a company, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications, social media, events, and content creation, among other things.
It’s a Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
While every day as a Community Manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
Here is what you have to do: Accomplish project objectives by planning, executing evaluating and reporting account activities related to Digital Content Marketing.
Sr. Project Lead Job Duties:
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions and basic reporting.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop and implement social content strategies including calendars, spend, creative, copywriting and reporting
- Monitor Trends in Social Media, the business vertical and Content Marketing.
- Support existing teams and help drive deliverables.
- Deliver high quality campaign that are well executed in line with agreed plans, including liaison between teams.
- Add value to the clients business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Help ApexMedia to grow our business by identifying opportunities within existing clients business.
- Daily monitoring of the social community providing reporting and suggested enhancements to the strategy.
Soft Skills: Developing Budgets,, Supervision, Staffing (Basic), Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Detail Orientated, Communication and Remote Team Management
Technical Skills: Brand Theory and Ethos, Content Development and Implementation, Photographic Ability, Design Skills, Visual Communication, Strong Writing Ability and a solid understanding of Social Media Best Practice.
This is what we are looking for in:
- Related tertiary qualification essential (Marketing/Visual Communication Preferable)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in an account management role within an agency essential
- Min 2years people management and extended team building experience preferable
- Real passion for digital and content marketing
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- ability to review campaign results and understand real return on investment, as well as suggest improvements
- Deep understanding of all communications disciplines – BTL, ATL and TTL
- Understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process.