What we want
Experience – first and foremost. A Social Media Manager who can plan, execute and nurture brand relationships across various social platforms for an array of Apex Media clients, working in a cross-functional team.
Who you are
A specialist. Seriously. We’re a team of T-shaped storytellers and communicators, who shift between the content, creative and strategic space. We’re looking for someone to dip in and share strategic recommendations, but whose POV is focused on social media, paid and analytics – with an eye to campaigns and the long-term commitment of community management. You must have experience working in a digital agency or editorial space, and must be proficient in the paid/online advertising space (Twitter, Facebook, Ad Words and YouTube).
What you will do
- Work independently and with the content and creative team
- Develop social media strategy, editorial planning and calendars alongside the content team for roll out on social media across a range of campaigns and clients
- Plan and buy Twitter, Facebook and YouTube ads
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers, manage as required in a long-term or on a campaigns basis
- Launch and maintain brand presences on key social media platforms as and when required
- Co-develop content ideas for social channels
- Monitor, analyse, manage and report on social media activity using different analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Radian6, and others.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to continuously ensure best practice within the agency and build out the social department.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a cv and covering letter (or link – it is 2016 after all) to firstname.lastname@example.org